Tell us your story at StrategyShare2021
StrategyShare is VUMC’s annual showcase to connect all of us around the exciting and innovative work you do to advance our mission. StrategyShare 2021 will be held October 6-8, and we want to include stories about how your work reflects the VUMC Strategic Directions:
- Design for patients and families
- Making diversity and inclusion intentional
- Discover, learn, and share
We are interested in stories from a wide assortment of situations and people – from any person in any job and any background. You can share your own story or one you know from elsewhere at VUMC.
See the end of this message for guidance.
The stories we tell each year at StrategyShare help us understand what it looks like to practice our Strategic Directions from the simple moments to the highly complex situations, whether delivering today's work or innovating for tomorrow.
If your story is selected, we will invite you to share it during the event – anything from a quick pre-recorded video to participating in a panel discussion.
- Consider what great work you have done and observed from others and share it.
- Mark your calendar to join us. Our 3-day storytelling event with new content each day will take place virtually:
- Wed Oct 6, 2021, 7:30 - 9 a.m.
- Thurs Oct 7, 2021, 10:30 a.m. - noon
- Friday, Oct 8, 2021, 4 - 5:30 p.m.
- Encourage others in the VUMC family to share their stories as well.
Submit your story here by Friday, July 30.
Visit www.vumc.org/strategy/strategyshare for more information.
Guidance on writing your submission
Tell us about times where you/your team/colleagues:
STRATEGIC DIRECTION: Design for Patients and Families
- Designed (or re-designed) a service or experience in a way that better personalized it to our patients and their families.
- Designed (or re-designed) a service or experience in a way that made it more patient and family-centered.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION: Discover, Learn, and Share
- Generated a discovery that had a novel or profound impact.
- Sharing your learning had a novel or profound impact.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION: Make diversity and inclusion intentional.
- Took an approach that ensured diversity was addressed in a project or area.
- Took an approach that led everyone impacted to feel more fully included in the work and the outcomes.
Tell us (a) the situation you were in, the actions you all took, the results of that and (b) how all of this reflects one or more of our strategic directions. 150 words or less for each part (a) and (b).